1. Contact information to Inspire To Action AS
Inspire To Action AS
Organization number: 924 515 031
Email address: email@example.com
2. Central concepts
Personal data is information that alone or together with other information can be used to identify, locate or contact a person. Examples of personal data are name, telephone number and IP address.
The processing of personal data includes all treatment of your personal data such as: collection, analysis, registration and storage.
The data controller is the one who determines the purpose of the processing of personal data and what data is requested. It is the data controller who is responsible for ensuring that the treatment of your personal data takes place in accordance with the relevant law.
3. Inspire To Action is the data controller
Inspire To Action is the data controller for the treatment of your personal data.
4. What information do we collect?
When you register via a form, order a service or product, make use of our chat function or visit our website, you may be asked to provide information. Depending on the situation, we may ask for the following personal data:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- What business you work for
- Position or area of responsibility
- What industry you work in
- Web page address of your business
- Information about the type of assistance your company wants
- Other information such as in-depth questions or answers to forms
- Technical information: what URL you use to access our websites, your IP address and user behavior, type of browser, language and operating system.
5. Section 6f as an alternative to the chosen consent via webpages. Consent can be withdrawn
We base the gather of consent on Section 6f of the Norwegian Privacy Act. If you have entered into a customer relationship with us in the past, or you are a new customer, this will be a legitimate reason to send you information. This is juxtaposed with consent under the Marketing Act as the Law has been in Norway for many years. You can withdraw this consent at any time for us to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we will remove the information we have about you. Please note that deleting the information with us may affect the delivery of information within the framework of the customer relationship, as well as influence ongoing dialogues.
6. Information from other sources
7. The purpose of the processing of the personal data?
The information that you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Sales and marketing activities in the form of direct email or phone contact
- Customer care and information about our products
- To obtain statistics and information about user behavior to improve both the website and the user experience itself
- So that we can provide you with a more personalized experience and deliver products and other content that interests you
We ask for your personal data to:
- Respond to requests
- Send requested material, or to fulfill other requests that requires your information
- Create and maintain a sales dialog
- Send information that may be of interest to you
- Subscribe to news and other content email list that you have chosen to receive
8. Consent to email correspondence, direct marketing and further contact
- We may send you direct marketing by email about our products
- We can contact you by email or phone
- Subscribe to newsletters via email you have chosen to receive. You can decline further emails by following the link located at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us directly
9. How long is the data stored?
We process your personal data only for as long as it takes to fulfill the purpose of its collection, after which we delete the information.
In the event that you are employed by a business that is a customer with us, we process your data within the framework of customer care. For active customer relationships, we process your information until (1) you terminate your position in the business, or that (2) the business no longer has an active customer relationship with us. When a customer relationship ends, the terms for storing and processing information go over to the same terms described in the preceding sections. If you terminate your employment in the business, you are responsible for notifying us so that we can delete your information.
10. Who can the information be shared with?
- Email address
- Telephone number
- What business you work for
12. Where is the information stored?
The information gathered by Inspire To Action AS is stored by Amazon Cloud Services in Frankfurt. The data is stored encrypted and processed in a secure environment, which has all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect this data in accordance with the GDPR.
AWS has internationally recognized certificates and accreditations, such as ISO 27001 for technical measures, ISO27017 for Cloud Security, ISO 27018 for Cloud Privacy, SOC 1, SOC2 and SOC3, PCI DSS Level 1, and EU-specific certificates such as BSIs Common Cloud Computer Controls Catalog (C5).
13. Your rights in relation to access, deletion and any relocation
You have the right to receive information about what information we have about you. You can also require us to correct incorrect information or delete your information.
If you wish to withdraw your consent or require an overview of information, correction or deletion, please contact us at the email address we have provided under the contact information section. To receive such information, you must send an electronic copy of the request in a signed document. If you want to move information, we can also help you with that.
14. Other purposes
If we will use your personal data for a purpose other than what it was collected for, we will state to you what the new purpose is and re-provide some of the information above.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you download a website. Storing information and processing this data is not permitted unless the user has both been informed of and has given consent to the processing. The user shall know about and approve what information is processed, what the purpose of the processing is and who processes the data.
16. Email and phone
We use email and telephone as part of our daily work. Relevant information that arises from phone calls and email exchanges that take place as part of customer care is recorded in the customer system.
Our employees also use email in general dialogue with internal and external contacts. The individual is responsible for deleting messages that are no longer relevant, and at least every year review and delete unnecessary content in the email inbox. Upon resignation, the email accounts will be deleted, but some relevant emails will normally be transferred to colleagues.
Sensitive personal data should not be sent by email.
Please note that regular email is unencrypted. We therefore do not encourage you to send confidential, sensitive or other confidential information by email.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 03/06/21
NB! It is not permitted to copy any text from this Privacy Statement, cf. copyright law, https://lovdata.no/dokument/NL/lov/2018-06-15-40.